This is the Texture that made the first picture is Icy mountain like in star wars Empire Strike back the Planet hoth and the other picture is inspired in kiki delivery services.
Good Evening To All, I present to you my Web Adivertisement Poster. Here you can see a lot of color 60% red 30% orange 5|% blue and 5% Green. I just added some few techniques that I learned from youtube that I adapted and I used it for my Commission.
This is my arts and craft work it is made from a plastic bottle and I form it into a tree its a long time project that I did not continue and I continue it when our teacher siad that we need to create a arts and crafts object so that is why I continue this recycable thing and I painted it yellow and red for the leaves and cherry.
Comments
Post a Comment